Joanie and Chachi are hoping for happy days — together. Joanie, a pit bull mix, was found last week in Savannah, Georgia, carrying Chachi, a Chihuahua mix, in her mouth. Chachi suffers from an eye infection; Jonie even licks Chachi’s eye lovingly from time to time. Unfortunately, veterinarian staff at Metro Animal Control have been unable to cure the infection, but officers are hoping the pooch pals can get adopted together — since no one has come forward to claim either dog. There’s already a lot of interest from around the world.
There are a few things you need to know if you want to be a successful Buffalo Bills cheerleader. “When menstruating, use a product that [sic] right for your menstrual flow,” reads the “General hygiene & lady body maintenance” section of the handbook given to cheerleaders, known as the Jills. “A tampon too big can irritate and develop fungus. A product left in too long can cause bacteria or fungus build up. Products can be changed at least every 4 hours. Except when sleeping, they can be left in for the night.”
There are the instructions on how to facilitate a breezy yet enjoyable conversation (everything quoted below is sic):
14. Do not be overly opinionated about anything. Do not complain about anything- ever hang out with a whiner? It’s exhausting and boring.
18. Do not use slang in conversations. Never use words/phrases such as: “like”, “I seen it”, “You’s guys”, “dude”, “them guys” “pee” & “ain’t”.
19. Use “Oh my goodness” rather than “Oh my GOD”.
26. Do not consume conversations & watch body language. Be aware of female companions and children. Always turn the conversation back to the other person. Never flirt!
29. Watch other poor manners or nervous habits such as: Nail-biting, knuckle/neck cracking, excessive sniffling and too many arm movements.
30. Always say “excuse me” when you burp, sneeze or cough. Even if you think there isn’t anyone around.